Zen Music Institute provides quality education and hands-on training in contemporary as well as classical music.
We offer: Piano, Violin, Viola, Cello, Flute, Clarinet, Oboe, Saxophone, Guitar, Percussion, Voice
private and group lessons. Also we have variety of Music/Arts/Language Programs you can choose from.
Please visit us to have a SCHOOL TOUR, schedule FREE TRAIL LESSON or MEET OUR FACULTY!
EARLY AGE MUSIC EDUCATION PROGRAM
Kids from 2 to 4 years old.
This Program will properly prepare young children for future music education and will offer them foundation in hearing training, rhythm practice, and body movement. Interaction with other students will help children to develop social skills. We recommend parent participation for all our classes.
Our Art teacher MIHWA LEE has an incredible experience of working in Art industry. Her talent goes beyond classical understanding of Art. She participate in many projects in Animation, Film Making, TV, Photographic Arts, Advertising and many more.
Children from 2 to 4 years old
Children from 4 to 6 years old
Saturday 11:30- 12:30PM
Children from 7 years old and up
*All classes are group classes / New students can join classes at any time
Benefits of Arts Education
- Has a tremendous impact on the developmental growth of every child
- Stimulates and develops the imagination and critical thinking and refines cognitive and creative skills
- Strengthens problem-solving and critical-thinking skills, adding to overall academic achievement and school success
- Develops a sense of craftsmanship, quality task performance, add goal-setting; skills needed to succeed in the classroom
- Teaches children life skills such as developing an informed perception; articulating vision; learning to solve problems and made decisions; building self-confidence and self-discipline; and accepting responsibility to complete tasks from start to finish
- Nurtures important values, including team-building skills, respecting alternative viewpoints; and appreciating and being aware of different cultures and traditions